Custom Search

Humor for Kids and Grown Ups

What is the most slippery country in the world?
Greece
What is the best hand to write with?
Neither - it's best to write with a pen
What kind of fish can't swim?
Dead ones
What sort of animal is a slug?
A snail with a housing problem
If two's company and three a crowd, what are four and five?
Nine PUNS

The pharaohs of Egypt worked out the first pyramid scheme.
A man rushed into a busy doctor's office and shouted "Doctor! I thinkI'm shrinking!!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down.You'll just have to be a little patient."
High jumpers do well at the Olympics because it's always on a leap year.
I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I wasHungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I wasfinnished and told the waiter "Spain good but there is Norway I couldeat another bite." (Mike Bull)
California is the land of earthquakes and suntans, in short, shake andbake.
MISSOURI asked me to borrow MISSISSIPPI's NEW JERSEY. I said "I don'tknow, ALASKA."

A husband and his wife had an appointment with their eye doctor. Whenthey arrived at his new office it was obvious that he was still in theprocess of moving in. A large picture of a very pretty woman wasconspicuously displayed in the reception room. The husband pointed tothe picture and asked the doctor, "Is that your wife?" He repliedwith, "No, that's her picture."

0 comments: